Notice to All Parents and Students:
This is to remind all members of the school community that vacations/trips before the school year ends is prohibited. Also, no exceptions will be made for students who wish to work at a summer job before the school year ends.
IMPORTANT PERMISSION FORMS TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO THE SCHOOL
Responsible Use of Technology Agreement Form
Student Photo and Video Consent Form
Please print, sign, and return to the office with your child.
Click Here for Uniform Policy
Parents as Partners
It is important for us to work closely with you as your child grows and develops. We look forward to working with you, as a partner, so that we can achieve excellence for your child's education.
Here are just some of the ways that we hope you will become involved with your child's learning at St. Peter's Catholic High School:
What are some of the ways you can become involved?
- Maintaining open and ongoing communications with your child’s teacher and our school
- Visiting this website often to get updates about what we are doing at our school
- Attending parent/teacher/student conferences
- Assisting your child with homework
- Attending school events such as plays, assemblies, barbecues, etc.,
- Becoming a parent volunteer
- Joining our Catholic School Council