Schools in our board are unique because they provide learning experiences to students that emphasize our Catholic beliefs and values. At our school, you can see and witness our Catholic identity when you walk through the doors or speak to our staff and students. Here are some of the ways that you can see our faith celebrated at St. Peter's Catholic Secondary School.
- Prayers and scripture are taught and integrated into school life, and we frequently celebrate Mass as a community.
- We have a direct and meaningful connection with our school parish.
- We support our parish in getting students prepared for their sacraments.
- We encourage social justice, respect for life and responsibility for all God's creations through our classroom teachings and extra-curricular activities.
- Our Catholic beliefs and values are integrated into curriculum teachings. Regardless of whether it is science, English or religion class, the information we teach our students is infused with our Gospel values.
- Our school has a chapel to provide students with a place to reflect and celebrate our faith.
- Our faith is reflected through religious symbols that are visible throughout our school.
WE DAY 2016
SMCDSB is Going to WE Day
All St. Peter's students were invited to apply. Fourteen tickets were given to St. Peter's.
For those who cannot attend, watch the live webcast on we.org
To see the lineup for the Toronto Event click HERE